"The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman." ~ Elisabeth Elliot

Lead Me To The Cross

Lead Me To The Cross

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am new to this...

First off, I have no CLUE what the "Jesus and Guys" thing was! I don't think that was me! Haha so that's a weird way to start of blogging.... ANYHOOOOO

I'm new to this whole blogspot stuff. DO NOT ADD ME UNLESS YOU KNOW ME! I will kick your face in. I'm a southern gal and I'm not afraid of putting you in your place ;)

I forgot to put this in my interests, but I love hiking, hunting, and fishing! They are so much fun! My favorite places in the world are Destin, Florida, and Meridian, Texas. Nothing is better than sitting around the campfire, making S'mores, and singing campfire songs or talking about life with a bunch of friends.

Yea... anyways... I'm going to cut this short because apparently Baker has told me that I need to make a link to my page or something.... So I'm going to do that now... Talk to y'all later!(:

2 comments:

  1. "Baker has told me that I need to make a link to my page or something.... "
    Baker has told you nothing of the sort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!(: Whatever! Yes you did! And I got all blonde and confused... remember?

    ReplyDelete

Please, share your opinion. I welcome respectful debate, constructive criticism, and compliments!